Wednesday, November 17, 2004

November #2

Looky there, I am actually posting 2 days in a row (after taking a couple months off)! Right now Five Iron Frenzy's "Upbeats and Beatdowns" album is playing in my room, and that album is always a good time.

I finished most of my work for the rest of the week, so I decided to take the night off. So far I've done some packing for break (so that I can pack for Greece next week), listened to 2 (going on 3) FIF albums, and read through some of my old blog posts. It's weird to read stuff that I wrote a year ago. In some ways I feel like I've changed a lot, but in so many ways I haven't changed. Freaky-weird!!

So here I am, Libby the Dorkinator. Hmm, what else? Oh yeah, when I was packing up summerish clothes to bring home for packing, I found this one shirt that's kinda like a girls' basketball jersey. It's reversible and VERY cool. I'm way excited about this find, hence the reason that I'm wearing it now. My arms are a little cold, but I feel like I'm an African American. That must be b/c it's a basketball jersey, so subconsciously I feel good at basketball...haven't quite figured it out yet. The truth be told, I stink at basketball. Reality is harsh. ANYWHO...

GCC people and all you other college students, enjoy Thanksgiving break! Don't drop firewood on your big toe, don't let anybody slip anything into your drink (ahem, Kristin), and make sure to eat all your vegetables. ¡Los voces en mi cabeza me dijeron hacerlo! Adios.

~Leebee (as Belizeans like to pronounce my name)

Song of the day: "Spoiled Brat" - Calibretto 13

No comments: