Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Time flies when you're havin' fun!

So here I am again, procrastinating. That seems to be a theme with blogging. Anywho...

This semester has been really amazing, yet radically different than the previous four. In preparing to study abroad next semester, there has been plenty of junk to do. It seems like the list never ends. It gets more and more exciting though, as the trip approaches. I will really miss my family and my friends here, not to mention Jason. But I know deep down that studying abroad is what I need to do, and I am stoked to see what God is going to do while I am in Athens. My prayer right now is that God will provide another Christian from College Year in Athens (the program that I am going with) for fellowship. So if you think of it, please join me in praying for this provision.

Hmm... What else? I am leaving for Belize, Central America, soon after finals are over. It'll be nice to spend a few weeks with my family before taking off for Greece (for over four months). Spending time together is Belize is literally being together ALL day long. It's really fun though, and it always proves to be a great bonding experience for my family. Plus, insane sun rays are involved...and who could pass up being tan as opposed to this freaky shade of blueish-gray! Oh, the benefits of being African American in the winter...

Well, I had better get back to studying for my test tomorrow. I hope to post somewhat regularly next semester while I am in Greece, so keep an eye out for more of the good stuff. No, silly willy, "the good stuff" is not referring to drugs, but rather, Libby's mad sweet crazy awesome posts. Well that was a lie. Thanks for reading my boring blog! Lata gata...

~Libbzerz

Song of the day - "You Can't Handle This" - Five Iron Frenzy

No comments: