Monday, February 05, 2007

Well, I'm back...


Back from a short road trip, which turned out to be an adventurous learning experience. Traveling is so broadening. If done right, it presents you with wildly new experiences, forces you to think (a lot), and hopefully stretches your entire perspective on life. Our trip did just that. We drove for hours and hours over the worst roads I've ever seen and entered another world... A rainforest sprinkled with remote Mayan villages. I found it especially interesting since I'm reading the autobiographical account of Alan Rabinowitz, the chap who started the world's first jaguar preserve in Southern Belize, which was just down the road from our lodge. Jaguar is a story of Dr. Rabinowitz's interactions with the Mayan people - which hit hilariously close to home for anyone who's spent a decent amount of time in Belize - and his wild jungle adventures.

Soon, I'll be back again. Back to Cleveland, and then to somewhere else. That somewhere is still undetermined, so if you will, please pray for God to lead me to the right job. Thanks. :)

No comments: